October 30, 2006

Cars and shoes

I spent five minutes (!) looking for my car in the parking lot... I just could NOT remember where I had parked the darn thing... growing senile already... yikes!

Last Friday my clumsiness reared its head again...
I was at a hairdressers shop, walking up the staircase that leads to my client's office. I had almost reached the top, when suddenly my shoe shot off my foot and fell down onto the table below! Cringing with embarrassment, I crept down the stairs, hoping that nobody had noticed my
malheur. But unfortunately a cute hairdresser had been working at that table. He received quite a shock when this shoe tumbled down out of nowhere and landed right in front of him! With a smile and a wink he passed me my shoe, stating: "thank you very much for thinking of me, but we already have bowls to mix the colours for our client."