March 03, 2008

The cook

Am pretending to cook for my not-yet better half and have so far succeeded in almost finishing a bottle of champagne (hey, well 2dl are for the sauce and you know how champagne can go bad.... if not drunk) and peeling some awfully small potatoes. Such a drag! But he's a meat and potatoes man.. gotta love 'em for what they are and not for what they eat!

Originally I was planning to tour Southeast Asia with Imaginative Traveler. But (unfortunately) they canceled the tour due to lack of participants. Soooo, after much ado (and not about nothing) I'm now off by myself for 4 months (May - August) ! Am really looking forward to it, despite missing the EURO 08 (football) in June.

Went to the career guidance office today to do some research and left them thoroughly confused! My gut feeling is telling me to focus on Psychology, yet there is such a HUGE focus on empirical research (statistics) that I'm quite put off.

Have to go and cook said meat now. hope he turns up soon, can't remember if he prefers it medium rare (like normal people) or well done (no comment).