August 04, 2005

The latest

France sent us the plan for our “soutenance” (final presentation of our work) yesterday and isn’t it just my luck: I get to present in front of all 3 headmasters. Great.
OH MY GOD!!!
Great.

If last year is anything to go by: the Swiss headmaster will favour me (at least that’s what I am hoping) as I am Swiss. The German headmaster will mark me down because I’m not German and the French headmaster will mark me down because as far as I know he doesn’t understand any English so he won’t understand a word I say. Consequently I will either be wearing a very short skirt with high heels or donning a blouse cut to the navel to increase my chance of a passing grade. Hmm. I may get marked down for flashing.

On a happier note, Mum’s taking me to Lisbon for a few days to soak up some sun. Let’s just hope the weather’s better over there than it is here!