August 16, 2005

Luxury of doing nothing

I am supposed to be finalising (or finally beginning would be more accurate) a ppt presentation of my diploma report, but today I gave in to the luxury of procrastination. My excuse was that my computer was in need of intense defragmentation, therefore I spent the afternoon pretending to read trashy girly novels whilst keeping half an eye on my lovable “hunk of junk”.

Vienna was beautiful, the coffee fantastic and the Sachertorte absolute luxury. Mum and I are equally immune to the “Japanese-tourist-syndrome” which means that we gave the typical Wiener schnitzel and other delicacies a miss (well, ok, besides the Sachertorte obviously) and instead gorged ourselves on sushi and imaginative breakfasts at weird hours (the bar at the MuMAK is highly recommendable).