June 10, 2005

sex & swissness

My mailbox yielded some very interesting mail this morning: I work as a mystery shopper and was asked to evaluate a local sex shop. They will even pay for me to buy something! I wonder how much a vibrator costs. Never thought I would be paid to please myself.

This is going to be a weird day, first thing this morning I got told off. L
I went to the post office and as it was completely empty, I headed directly for the only open desk. After our transaction the lady kindly pointed out that next time I should please take a ticket before approaching a desk, as otherwise it could disrupt the system. I just looked at her in amazement. Nobody had entered the post office since my arrival, we were completely alone. I was so astonished that I almost laughed out loud. She was completely serious so I just smiled and said I would do my best not to contribute to disrupting the system and left. What Swissness!