June 16, 2005

A trip down memory lane

I always knew I was born with the wrong sex! I now have written proof: This numerology report indicates that I should become a priest. (It just goes to show, Mum is never wrong. She's been going on about it ever since I can remember!) The report further states that according to my life path number I have a natural fascination for the occult and religions of this world. Freaky. I think I'm going to give away my Witches Bible and other books as those times are over. Or are they really? Wicca is on the rise, maybe one day it'll replace the Roman Catholic Church, you never know! (No new flatmates please don't worry, I am not going to "clean" our flat before we move in with a weird ritual!) I don't do that anymore. :-)

But if you're interested in getting to know the "real" you: Check out this free report under: http://www.123numerology.com/?hop=mcclain, it'll only take 2 min. But bear in mind the English language can be extremely ambiguous! And don't forget to include your middle name if you have one in the second part!